Ashtanga Yoga Experience with Taylor Hunt
Taylor Hunt is a devoted student of Ashtanga yoga. He makes yearly trips to Mysore, India to further his studies at the K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute (KPJAYI) under the guidance of his teacher, R. Sharath Jois. In 2013, after several extended trips, Taylor was granted Level 2 Authorization to teach from KPJAYI and has had the honor of assisting in the shala in India on two occasions. Taylor is dedicated to sharing the healing practice with others by teaching daily Mysore classes at Ashtanga Yoga Columbus and offering workshops around the country. He continues to inspire others through his accessible approach to the practice and story of personal transformation detailed in his recently published book, A Way From Darkness. Taylor is also the director of the Trini Foundation that brings the life-changing practice of Ashtanga to those struggling with addiction.
Please join us for a weekend of learning with Taylor. All workshops are available to register individually or experience the full weekend at a discounted rate of $300.
The Full Weekend Schedule is as follows ::
- Friday, July 21 @ 3-5pm // Mysore Style Class ($40)
- Friday, July 21 @ 5:30-7pm // Dharma Talk ($40)
- Saturday, July 22 @ 7-9:30am // Mysore Style Class ($40)
- Saturday, July 22 @ 12-2pm // Transitions: Lifting Up and Jumping Back ($70)
- Sunday, July 23 @ 7-9:30am // Mysore Style Class ($40)
- Sunday, July 23 @ 12-2pm // Deepening Your Backbend ($70)
- Monday, July 24 @ 6-9:30am // Mysore Style Class ($40)
DATES :: Friday, July 21- Monday, July 24, 2017
PRICING :: $300 for Full Weekend Experience (or register for workshops individually)
**Must pay at time of registration. There will be no refunds after purchase.**